- Other Names
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
Non-natural killer (NK) cells are depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched NK cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are the cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480049:
- 200 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD3, CD4, CD8b, CD24, Gr-1, I-A/I-E, CD19, TER-119/Erythroid, F4/80 and Ly-6C
- 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480050:
- 2 vials of 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail each: Biotin anti- CD3, CD4, CD8b, CD24, Gr-1, I-A/I-E, CD19, TER-119/Erythroid, F4/80 and Ly-6C
- 2 vials of 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads each
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin. Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1 X 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 X 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched mouse NK cells from lymphoid tissues. The purity of the CD3-/CD49b+ NK Cell fraction typically ranges from 80 to 90%. Removal of dead cells is highly recommend prior to cell isolation. Dead cells can be removed using appropriate centrifugation media or other methods.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.