- Other Names
- DAB Enhancer Solution
Signet Catalog# 1047
Covance Catalog# SIG-31047
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
1. Warm the Boost DAB Enhancer to room temperature before use.
2. Add the DAB chromogen, DAB substrate buffer and Boost DAB Enhancer as described below.
3. Apply mixture to tissue section
4. Incubate the slides for 5-10 min. at room temperature
5. Rinse tissue sections with deionized water
6. Counterstain and mount
7. DAB produces a brown precipitate with almost no background
- Application Notes
BioLegend’s Boost DAB Enhancer consists of a metal based solution that when used in conjunction with the DAB chromogen produces a clear brown - black precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol. The slides may be dehydrated through alcohols to xylene and mounted with any commercially available mounting media.
Prepare the DAB solution by combining components as described in the following table.
DAB DAB DAB
Buffer Chromogen Boost Enhancer
5 mL + 0.2 mL + 0.1 mL
25 mL + 1.0 mL + 0.5 mL
50 mL + 2.0 mL + 1.0 mL
- Gene ID