- Other Names
- Substrate Buffer
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
In the presence of peroxidase enzyme, DAB will produce a brown precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol. This product is the substrate buffer for use with DAB chromogen (Cat. Nos. 926506 and 926507).Product Details
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this product is quality tested by immunohistochemistry.
Prepare the DAB solution by combining components as described in the following table.
Buffer DAB Chromogen
5 mL + 0.2 mL
25 mL + 1.0 mL
50 mL + 2.0 mL
- Application Notes
1. Add the DAB chromogen to the DAB substrate buffer as described above
2. Apply mixture to tissue section
3. Incubate the slides for 5-10 minutes at room temperature
4. Rinse tissue sections with deionized water
5. Counterstain and mount
6. DAB produces a brown precipitate with almost no background
- Gene ID