- Other Names
- CCL20, MIP-3ž€, MIP-3a, Chemockine (C-C motif) ligand 20, liver activation regulated chemokine, LARC, Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-3ž€, MIP-3-alpha
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|441407||1 Pre-coated Plate||$395|
This product is currently available at 50% of list price. Promotional pricing cannot be combined with other discounts. Price reduction will be reflected during checkout.
If you are a customer who orders via a distributor, please contact your distributor for eligibility.
CCL20 (MIP-3a) belongs to the CC chemokine family. Human CCL20 is a protein of 96 amino acids, which shares the highest homology of 28% amino acid identity with MIP-1ß and 64% amino acid sequence identity with the mouse CCL20. CCL20 is produced by activated monocytes, T cells, neutrophils, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and fibroblasts. Its expression is induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor, IL-1ß and interferon-?, and downregulated by IL-10.
CCL20 is the ligand for chemokine receptor CCR6, which is expressed on memory T cells, B cells, and immature dendritic cells (DCs). Therefore, it is involved in the regulation of DC trafficking and recruitment and activation of T cells. CCL20 also has potent antimicrobial activity.
Upregulation of CCL20 plays important roles in autoimmune pathogenesis of the central nerve system (MS), pathogenesis of encephalomyelitis, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel diseases. CCL20 is also involved in various cancers, such as gastrointestinal cancers, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and breast cancer.
The LEGEND MAX™ Human CCL20 (MIP-3a) ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is precoated with a mouse monoclonal anti-human CCL20 antibody. The Detection Antibody is a biotinylated mouse monoclonal anti-human CCL20 antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of human CCL20 (MIP-3a) from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA), and other biological fluids. This kit is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human CCL20 Pre-coated 96 well Strip Microplate
- Human CCL20 Detection Antibody
- Human CCL20 Standard
- Avidin-HRP D
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- 2.9 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 7.8 - 500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
Dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The Wash buffer is the same for all the current LEGEND MAX™ kits. All the part numbers on the Wash Buffer bottles in these kits should be the same. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for a washing of the plates before even adding any sample to it. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The washings were designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not do the washings, the effect on assay performance is negligible.