- Other Names
- Human Vascular Inflammation Panel 1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The Human Vascular Inflammation Panel 1 is a multiplex bead-based assay kit, using fluorescence–encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This panel allows simultaneous quantification of 13 human proteins present in tissue culture supernatants, including Myoglobin, MRP8/14, NGAL, CRP, MMP-2, OPN, MPO, SAA, IGFBP-4, ICAM-1, VCAM-1, MMP-9, and Cystatin C. This assay panel provides higher detection sensitivities and broader dynamic ranges than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated for use with tissue culture supernatant samples.Product Details
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads (Varies)
- Detection Antibodies (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Data Analysis Software Dongle
- V-bottom Plate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads or Paper Towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop Centrifuges
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity, Cell Adhesion
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Enzymes and Regulators
- Gene ID
- 4151 View all products for this Gene ID 6279 View all products for this Gene ID 6280 View all products for this Gene ID 3934 View all products for this Gene ID 1401 View all products for this Gene ID 4313 View all products for this Gene ID 6696 View all products for this Gene ID 4353 View all products for this Gene ID 6288 View all products for this Gene ID 3487 View all products for this Gene ID 3383 View all products for this Gene ID 7412 View all products for this Gene ID 4318 View all products for this Gene ID 1471 View all products for this Gene ID
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
Do NOT invert the plate to dump the liquid. The beads will not adhere to the plate. After centrifugation using a swing bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). FCS files can be analyzed by different software. Data generated from using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the LEGENDplex™ data analysis software freely available on the BioLegend website (biolegend.com/legendplex/software). A free of charge software license dongle is currently provided in the kit. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. Performing the assay with filter plates is generally recommended. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. If however, you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold, then you can use the V-bottom plates or micro-FACS tubes as described in the manual and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates or tubes you choose. All tubes and plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt.