- 89B3A5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, VEGFR2, KDR, protein tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1, fetal liver kinase-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 89B3A5 antibody recognizes mouse CD309 also known as vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, VEGFR2, KDR, protein tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1, and fetal liver kinase-1. Flk-1 is a member of the tyrosine protein kinase family, sub-family CSF-1/PDGF, that contains a single pass transmembrane receptor with a protein kinase domain and seven immunoglobulin-like domains in the extracellular region. Flk-1 is expressed at high levels in adult heart, lung, kidney, brain, and skeletal muscle; other tissues express at lower levels. Flk-1 is a receptor for VEGF or VEGFC; ligand binding plays a key role in vascular development and vascular permeability. The 89B3A5 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat-1 cells transfected with full-length mouse Flk
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kaburn N, et al. 1997. Development 124:2039.
- Product Citations
AB_756162 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121902)
- Member of the tyrosine protein kinase family, sub-family CSF-1/PDGF. Single pass transmembrane receptor containing a protein kinase domain and seven immunoglobulin-like domains.
Expressed at high levels in adult heart, lung, kidney, brain, and skeletal muscle; other tissues express at lower levels.
- Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Ligand binding plays a key role in vascular development and vascular permeability.
- VEGF, VEGFC
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Patterson C, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:23111.
2. Quinn TP, et al. 1993. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:7533.
- Gene ID
- 16542 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD309 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.