- L42/17 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SynDIG1, Tmem90b, Synapse differentiation-inducing gene protein 1, Dispanin subfamily C member 2, Transmembrane protein 90B, DSPC2, C20orf39
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SynDIG1 is a type II transmembrane protein, which has been reported to regulate synaptic AMPA receptor content in rat hippocampal neurons in an activity-dependent manner. It has been found to be co-localized with AMPA receptors at both post-synaptic terminals and extra-synaptic regions.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST Fusion protein corresponding to the cytoplasmic N-terminus (a.a. 1-183) of mouse SynDIG1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is more reactive with mouse and rat lysates than human.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunocytochemistry (ICC)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kalashnikova E, et al. 2010. Neuron. 65(1):80-93.
AB_2728581 (BioLegend Cat. No. 851801)
AB_2728582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 851802)
- SynDIG1 (Tmem90b) is a 258 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 29 kD.
Tissue distribution: Mainly in the Central Nervous System. Also expressed in muscle and reproductive organs.
Cellular distribution: Plasma Membrane and endosome.
- SynDIG1 regulates synaptic AMPA receptor content at nascent synapses.
- SynDIG1 forms homodimers in vivo. It also interacts with GRIA1 and GRIA2.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Postsynaptic proteins
- Antigen References
- Sumioka A. 2013. J. Biochem. 153(4):331.
- Diaz E. 2012. J. Physiol. 590(1):33.
- Gene ID
- 79953 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SynDIG1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.