Main Ordering Page
- BioLegend Logo, LEAF™, Ultra-LEAF™, GoInVivo™, Direct-Blot™, MojoSort™, MitoSpy™, Tag-it Violet™, Flex-T™, Enabling Legendary Discovery™, BetaMark™, SMI®, Deep Blue Cell Viability™, TruStain FcX™, FluoroFix™, APC/Fire™, Cyto-Last™, LEGENDScreen™, LEGENDplex™, ELISA MAX™, LEGEND MAX™, PE/Dazzle™, PhosChrome™, TetraZ™, Treg Protector™, True-Nuclear™, Zombie Aqua™, Zombie Green™, Zombie NIR™, Zombie Red™, Zombie UV™, Zombie Violet™ and Zombie Yellow™ are the trademarks and property of BioLegend, Inc.
- ABTS® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Mannheim GmbH.
- BD™, BD FACScan™, BD FACSCaliber™, BD FACSVantage™ SE, BD FACSCanto™, BD FACSAria™ are trademarks of Becton, Dickinson and Company.
- Brilliant Violet™, Brilliant Violet 421™, BV421™, Brilliant Violet 510™, BV510™, Brilliant Violet 570™, BV570™, Brilliant Violet 605™, BV605™, Brilliant Violet 650™, and BV650™ Brilliant Violet 711™, BV711™, Brilliant Violet 785™, BV785™ are trademarks of Sirigen Group Ltd.
- Cascade Blue®, Alexa Fluor®, Texas Red® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
- Coulter® and EPICS® are registered trademarks and XL™, XL-MCL™, CyAn™, and MoFlo™ are trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Costar® is a registered trademark and Stripwell™ is a trademark of Corning, Inc.
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare.
- CyAn™ ADP and MoFlo™ are trademarks of Dako Denmark A/S.
- DRAQ5™ and DRAQ7™ are trademarks of Biostatus Limited.
- DyLight™ is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- inFlux™ is a trademark of Cytopeia, Inc.
- Texas Red® is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
- BD Horizon™ is a trademark of BD Biosciences.
- eFluor® is a registered trademark of eBioscience.
- FLAG® is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- Allophycocyanin (APC) conjugates: US Patent No. 5,714,386
- Carbocyanin (Cy): US Patent Numbers 4,981,977, 5,268,486 and other patents pending.
- R-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) and Allophycocyanin (APC): US Patent Nos. 4,542,104 and 5,714,386
- PE-Cy7: US Patent Number 4,542,104
- APC-Cy7: US Patent Number 5,714,386
- Peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP): US Patent No. 4,876,190
- CD44: US Patent No. 5,108,904
- CD62P: US Patent No. 4,783,330
- Antibodies to Human FcRL6 (clone 2H3): US Patent Numbers 7,317,087 and 8,648,171
- Antibody to Human Fusin (clone 12G5): US Patent No. 5,994,515
- 12G5: US Patent Number 5,994,515
- Antibodies to Human IL-4: US Patent Number 5.041,381
- Antibodies to Human and Murine IL-10: US Patent Number 6,239,260
- Antibodies to vIL-10: US Patent Number 5,756,342
- Antibodies to Human and Murine IL-10 Receptor: US Patent Number 5,863,796
- Antibodies to Human and Murine IL-17: US Patent Number 6,274,711
- Antibodies to Human CD338 (Clone 5D3): US Patent Nos. 6,313,277; 7,541,437; 7,655,755; 7,741,455
- Antibodies to Human GM-CSF: US Patent Number 5,070,013
- Antibodies to Human and Murine SLAM: US Patent Number 5,576,423
- Antibodies to Human and Murine VEGFR-3 (Clone 9D9F9): US Patent Number 6,107,046, EP Patent Number 807124, JP Patent Number 4841724, JP Patent Number 3723210, CA Patent Number 2192235, AU Patent Number 694524
- Antibodies to ATM Phospho (Ser1981): US Patent Number 7,108,992
- Recombinant Human TGF-β1 (carrier-free): U.S. Patent No. 5,104,977, issued April 14, 1992 entitled “Purified Transforming Growth Factor Beta”, U.S. Patent No. 10/585,499, filed July 6, 2006 entitled “Composition and Methods for The High Efficiency Expression of the Transforming Growth Factor-Beta Supergene Family”
- Antibodies to Mouse IL-6 Receptor, Mouse IL-9, Human IL-9: US Patent No. 5,157,112; European Patent No. 0361284 Antibodies to Human IL-9 Receptor: US Patent No. 5,962,269; European Patent No. 0643719
- Antibodies to MART-1 (clones M2-9E3 and M2-7C10): US 5,874,560
- Antibodies to RNA Polymerase II (clones H5 and H14): US 6,090,784
- CyTOF® and MaxPar® are registered trademarks of DVS Sciences.
- The source of the animated flags is https://www.crossed-flag-pins.com
- Qdot® is a registered trademark of Invitrogen Corp.