- L276F12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Fusin, LESTR, Sdf1r, Cmkar4, PB-CKR, PBSF/SDF-1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD184, also known as CXCR4, is a member of the G protein coupled receptor family that binds CXCL12 (SDF1). CXCR4 and CXCL12 play an important role in immune and inflammatory responses through the regulation of cell migration and growth. CXCR4 plays a crucial role in the pathogenesis of several autoimmune diseases such as atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and wound healing. In addition, CXCR4 is the cofactor for fusion and entry of the T cell-tropic form of HIV-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CXCR4-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vivo blocking1
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Costa MJ, et al. 2018. PLoS One. 13:e0194688 (Block) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562784 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146507)
AB_2562785 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146508)
- G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor, 39.7 kD
T lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, tissue-committed stem/progenitor cells (TCSCs), mast cells, vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMCs)
- Development of cardiovascular and central nervous system, hematopoiesis, and colonization of BM by fetal liver-derived hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) during embryogenesis, homing and egress of CD34+ CXCR4+ progenitor cells from bone marrow, and their migration into peripheral tissues. Critical role in homing of cancer cells to specific metastatic sites. Possible role in the ubiquitin proteosome system.
- Robo -1
- CXCL12 (SDF-1)
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Mast cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, Neural Stem Cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Kucia M, et al. 2005. Stem Cells 23:879.
2. Muller A, et al. 2001. Nature 410:50.
3. Saini V, et al. 2010. J. Biol. Chem. 285:15566.
4. Prasad A, et al. 2007. J. Leuko. Biol. 82:465.
5. De Klerck B, et al. 2005. Arthritis Res. Ther. 7:R1208.
6. Rueda P, et al. 2008. PLoS One 3:e2543.
7. Feng Y, et al. 1996. Science 272:872.
- Gene ID
- 12767 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD184 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.