- SA045E1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-8RB, GRO/MGSA, Cmkar2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD182, also known as CXCR2, is a G-protein coupled receptor with seven transmembrane regions that is involved in chemotaxis, neutrophil activation, and angiogenesis. CXCR2 is expressed by neutrophils, basophils, a subset of T cells, monocytes, macrophages, natural killer (NK) and natural killer T cells (NKT). Its ligands are CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3, and CXCL5.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CXCR2-transfected cells.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2566149 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149611)
- G-protein coupled receptor and seven transmembrane regions.
Neutrophils, basophils, subset of T cells, monocytes, macrophages, and natural killer (NK) cells.
- Chemotaxis, neutrophil activation, and angiogenesis.
- CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3, and CXCL5.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Spaan AN, et al. 2014. Nat. Commun. 5:5438.
2. Natsuaki Y, et al. 2014. Nat. Immunol. 15:1064.
3. Hsieh CY, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 193:3693.
4. Diana J and Lehuen A. 2014. EMBO Mol. Med. 6:1090.
5. Stoolman JS, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 193:564.
- Gene ID
- 12765 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD182 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.