- HM36 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FAT, gpIIIb, gpIV
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD36 is a 85 kD glycoprotein, also known as FAT, gpIIIb, or gpIV. It is a member of the class B scavenger receptor family, expressed on platelets, monocytes, macrophages, megakaryocytes, microvasculature, dendritic cells and mammary endothelial cells. The primary ligands for CD36 have been reported to be oxidized low density lipoprotein, anionic phospholipids, and collagens I, IV, and V. CD36 acts as a scavenger receptor thus promoting the removal of apoptotic neutrophils and other apoptotic bodies, as well as clearance of defective erythrocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Full length version of the protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hamilton R F, 2006. J. Biol. Chem. 281:34218.
- Stuart L M, 2007. J. Biol. Chem. doi:10.1074/jbc.M702887200.
- Product Citations
AB_389348 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102605)
AB_389349 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102606)
- Scavenger receptor superfamily, 85 kD
- Platelets, monocytes, macrophages, microvascular and mammary endothelial cells
- Scavenger receptor, recognition and phagocytosis of apoptotic neutrophils, adhesion
- Oxidized low density lipoprotein, anionic phospholipids, collagen I, IV, and V
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Greenwalt DE, et al. 1992. Blood 80:1105.
3. Endemann G, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:11811.
- Gene ID
- 12491 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD36 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.